Routine Dental Exams and Cleanings
Maintain Good Overall Health | Book Your New Patient Exam Now
While our Puyallup dentists are ready to provide you with the best dentistry for all of your needs, we believe that maintaining the very best dental health is contingent on spotting minor issues prior to their growth. In order to ensure that any problems areas are taken care of early on, our staff at BellaSmiles Dentistry offers thorough dental exams and teeth cleaning.
Benefits to Routine Exams and Cleanings
The benefits of scheduling regular dental exams and cleanings include:
- Prevents periodontal disease
- Can detect early signs of oral cancer
- Improves your overall health
- Treats signs of decay to prevent further damage
- Detect signs of cavities or other signs of tooth decay
- Provide a thorough teeth cleaning
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
Prevent Problems Before They Start with Regular Dental Exams and Cleanings
The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist every 6 months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful. By routinely visiting your dentist for exams and teeth cleaning, you can:
- Shorten the time spend in your dentist’s office
- Save money by avoiding costly and extensive dental procedures
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath
- Keep your teeth white by reducing staining from foods and drinks
- Have a smile that will last a lifetime
- Detect dental problems before they start
Your Dental Exam
Your regular exam will take about 45 minutes and includes detailed teeth cleaning in which we will polish and rinse your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque that has built up on the tooth’s surface.
In addition to thoroughly cleaning your teeth, we provide helpful tips and advice to empower you and take charge of your dental health. At BellaSmiles Dentistry, we only use state-of-the-art technology for your exams so that that we are able to provide precise and thorough feedback on the state of your teeth. We use digital x-rays to provide safer and more detailed service.
Most Insurances Cover a Dental Exam and Cleaning Every 6 Months!
We accept most dental insurances and we are preferred providers for the following dental insurances in the Puyallup area:
If you don’t see your insurance listed above, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to let you know if we accept that insurance and what your dental benefits include regarding regular exams and teeth cleaning.