CEREC Single Visit Dental Restoration
Get Same-Day Dental Crowns with CEREC in Puyallup
Are you too busy for two dental visits?
Thanks to CEREC we can offer dental restorations like dental crowns and veneers in only one appointment. At BellaSmiles Dentistry, we use CEREC technology to provide same-day dental crowns and veneers as well as for planning dental implants in combination with Galileo 3D x-ray imaging.
What Is CEREC?
CEREC is a method of CAD/CAM dentistry for creating dental restorations such as crowns, veneers, and implants. This state-of-the-art dental technology allows us to construct, produce and insert individual ceramic restorations during the point of treatment in a single visit rather than over multiple dental visits with lab work in between each visit. Plus, CEREC spares dental patients from the discomfort of conventional dental impressions by using digital scans instead.
CEREC has more than two decades of clinical research and practical experience to support the success of this technology. More than 25 million restorations have been performed worldwide using CEREC technology.
What Are the Benefits of Cerec for Dental Restorations?
There are plenty of benefits to choosing a dentist that uses CEREC technology for dental restorations such as:
- No unpleasant impression material
- No follow-up appointments
- Save time by only needing one appointment
- No bothersome temporary prosthesis
- Dental restorations performed in a single office visit
- No temporary crown, no return visit
- Ceramic material is biocompatible, high-grade, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant
- Metal-free – no silver-colored fillings
- Extremely precise
- Allows dentist to save more of the healthy tooth
- Restoration typically takes about 1 hour
Single Visit Restorations. Excellent Results.
How Does CEREC Work?
- After your initial consulation, a camera captures the area to be treated.
- The dental prosthesis is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
- Next, the restoration created on the computer is subsequently milled from a ceramic block.
- A short while later, the finished ceramic restoration is inserted.
CEREC has over a decade of clinical research and documentation to support the technology. Worldwide, over 18 million CEREC restorations have been placed. The restorations have been proven precise, safe and effective.
What Does This Type of Dental Innovation Mean for You as a Patient?
First and foremost, it means no need for multiple dental visits for restorations. It also means no more silver fillings that discolor your smile. You get natural-looking results in less time. Dental restorations with CEREC have been proven precise, safe and effective.