Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser
Having the right technology can make all the difference for a dentist. At BellaSmiles Dentistry, we use the Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser to make our procedures faster, less stressful, and more beneficial for our patients. When you’re looking for a dentist in the area of Puyallup that you can depend on for quality care, don’t hesitate to make an appointment with us.
Introducing the Biolase Waterlase Tissue Dental Laser
The Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser is the latest laser from Biolase, and it is an advanced and effective as the company’s reputation would lead you to expect. Having this laser allows us to provide an exceptional level of quality care. The Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser allows for:
- More precise control over the direction of the laser.
- Greater flexibility in the laser’s trip for more accurate work.
- More efficient operating power.
Why the Biolase Waterlase Tissue Dental Laser Makes a Difference
- The Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser allows for such quick work that your dentist can use it to perform multiple procedures in the space of a single visit, which is more convenient for patients.
- Using the laser in treatment reduces bleeding, numbness, and other side effects of many traditional dental procedures.
- The increased precision of the laser means that more of the patient’s teeth and gums can be preserved during surgery, contributing to the continued oral health of the patient.
- Using the Biolase WaterLase Tissue Dental Laser enables your dentist to provide gentler and less invasive treatment, which makes it invaluable for patients who experience dental anxiety.
- With the laser, your dentist is able to provide a wider variety of different procedures, which means that you don’t have to be referred to other offices for many treatments—you can get them at a single location.
When you’re searching for a dentist you can feel safe returning to time and again, it’s time to visit BellaSmiles Dentistry. Our office offers family, general, and cosmetic dental services to patients in and around Puyallup, WA—including Sumner, Tacoma, Alderton, and Frederickson. We accept most PPO insurance, and we offer special discount dental plans to help our patients. Our staff prioritizes the safety and well-being of our patients, and we strive to make our office as comfortable an environment as possible. If you’d like to learn more about the stress-free dental experience we work to provide, give us a call.