Dental Implants in Puyallup, WA
Replace Missing Teeth with Quality Dental Implants
When you have missing teeth, dental restorations will not only restore the functionality of your smile, but they can also offer an improved appearance for a smile that you will want to show off. While there are many different types of restorations—including fixed bridges and dentures— only dental implants can offer the full function of natural teeth with the preservation of the underlying jaw bone where the roots of the teeth attach. The treatment process of dental implants is more extensive than other restorations, but the results will be worth the prolonged treatment timeline.
Call 253.845.7645 now to schedule your dental implants consultation to learn if they are a viable solution for your smile.
Why Choose BellaSmiles Dentistry for Dental Implants
- Free dental implant consultations
- Virtual placement of dental implant using Cone Beam CT Scan which provides 3D imaging of the jawbone which results in
- More predictable surgical results
- More convenient for the patient
- Fewer office visits
- Lower rate of problems following implant placement
- Convenient hours including early morning and evening appointments
- Sedation dentistry services available to reduce anxiety during dental visits
- Insurance accepted which may cover a portion of your dental implants
- Long-lasting, durable dental implants
We don’t compromise on quality when it comes to dental implants. While we are not the cheapest option when it comes to dental implants, we provide affordable implants with the highest quality materials that will get the long-lasting results you need.
At BellaSmiles Dentistry, we offer implant dentistry and cosmetic dental care to help you make the most of your smile and ensure a lifetime of better oral health. All of our dental treatments are done in a relaxed, spa-like environment with state of the art technology. Please give us a call 253-845-7645 so we can help restore your teeth as well as your health and confidence.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance – dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth
- Improved speech – unlike poor fitting dentures which can slip within the mouth, dental implants are designed to fuse with bone and not move
- Better comfort – because they fuse with the bone the eliminate the discomfort that removable dentures have
- Durability – very durable and will last many years (with good care they last a lifetime)
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth – they are strong, stable and they fit and feel like natural teeth
- No chance of cavities – cavities can’t occur in implant-restored crown or replacement teeth
What Is a Dental Implant?
There are 3 parts to a dental implant.
- The implant which is a screw that acts as the root of the tooth and is adhered permanently to your jaw.
- The abutment which is the piece that connects the crown to the implant.
- The crown which is the visible part of the tooth and is typically made from porcelain to match the look of your natural teeth.
While losing a tooth can be stressful, remember that dental implants offer a long-lasting, durable solution to replace your missing tooth. Contact us today to learn more about dental implants and schedule your dental implants consultation.
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
There are many reasons teeth may be missing from your smile. Whether you have had an extraction, injury, or extensive damage to the teeth, dental implants can provide a solution that has the same feel and appearance as the natural teeth. Not only will dental implants help to preserve the health of your remaining natural teeth, but they will also affix to the jaw bone to prevent a future bone loss that may cause complications down the road.
Dental Implant Treatment Process
From start to finish, dental implant treatment can take up to 6 months, though this number will vary depending on how long your mouth takes to heal after the implants are placed. The base of each dental implant will consist of a titanium post that is inserted into the jaw. Over time, the jaw bone will bond to this post for a hold similar to that of natural tooth roots. Once the implant fully heals and is integrated to the jaw bone, definitive restorations may be placed over the implant bases. While the implants are still healing, temporary replacement prosthesis will give you the ability to go about your routine without aesthetic concerns for your smile.
Types of Dental Implants
With dental implants, there is the potential to replace just one tooth or restore your whole smile. Here’s a quick look at the different implant types that will facilitate these different levels of implant treatment.
- Single tooth – A single tooth implant will consist of one base implant post per restoration. The restoration will be matched to the color and shape of the natural teeth so that it is undetectable in your smile.
- Partial bridge – In areas of two or more missing teeth, a partial bridge may be placed over two to three implant posts, thereby minimizing the stress that may take place with single implants over a larger area.
- Full arch – Dental implants can even be an alternative to full dentures with full arch implant systems that utilize a series of implants as a base for a larger prosthesis to replace all missing teeth.
Will My Insurance Cover My Dental Implants?
Typically dental insurance does not cover the entire cost of dental implants. Some insurances may help with payment for the crown portion of your dental implants. While dental implants have become the favored solution for replacement of missing teeth, most dental insurances still consider them an elective procedure. At BellaSmiles Dentistry we make dental implants affordable via financing with CareCredit and discount dental membership plans.
Additionally, we are happy to work with your insurance to see if we can get partial coverage for your dental implants. Give us a call today and we’ll check your coverage options.
What Do Dental Implants Cost?
Tooth implants tend to be more expensive than other traditional alternatives and the cost can vary as the price depends upon a number of factors which include:
- The type of implant and procedure
- How many and which teeth you need replaced
- How many implants are required to support these teeth
- How much insurance coverage you have
An implant is only part of the process as an abutment and crown are additional costs. If you receive a dental implant quote that seems too good to be true, it probably is. Safe, high quality and long lasting implants come at a higher price. At BellaSmiles Dentistry we only provide high quality and long lasting dental implants. We focus on providing our patients with only the highest level of dental care which means while we may not be the lowest price point on dental implants we will provide you with the best quality dental implants.
How Do I Know If I Am a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Anyone missing one or more teeth due to injury, disease or decay may be a good candidate for dental teeth implants regardless of their age. Implants are a very practical choice for patients who can no longer wear removable dentures. If you think you might be a good candidate for dental implants call us today to schedule your consultation. During your consultation, we’ll analyze your current dental health as well as review your medical and dental history to determine if dental implants are the right treatment for you.
Our Puyallup dental practice is patient-focused, not insurance focused. We pride ourselves on providing all of our patients with contemporary, caring and consultative dental care.
NEW PATIENT SPECIAL!
$49 Comprehensive Exam & X-Rays
$49 Regular Dental Cleaning
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Exclusions apply – please call the office for details